Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who has a hug and kiss ?



Did this layout some time ago but never got around to taking pix and posting it. I have been feeling nostalgic, cos little Faye is turning 4 and growing up too fast. This game cum nightly ritual which we used to enjoy when she was just 3 entailed her asking the blessed question ("Who has a hug and kiss ?") every night before bedtime, and us (Papa, R and me) scrambling to be the first for the prize :)

Inadvertantly, I was always the winner :P and Papa left teased and wanting, without any !

haiz... alas, no more... just the memory and a scrappage :P

3 comments:

Rachel said...

such sweet moments..seems like daddies are losing out on this game..

no more? why no more?

Busybugz said...

Gave me a warm feeling in my heart when I read it! I am so moved! Wahhhhh....

Shirley said...

Love this LO of yours. This was at our very 1st crop 2gether remember? Feels like a long time ago!