Saturday, April 16, 2011

close 2 you..

As promised, here's a layout I did based on what I learnt from Irene last week...
Misted the doilies and layered and layered them, creating multi-dimensional flowers. Didn't realise they were so easy too ! And scraps - folded, stapled and voila - another bloom !

the outcome......

i like...
that's my sista... she took a day off to go spend some time with the girls ... it was great !

Here's a simple card i did too ... embossed the background.. double stamped the bee and cut out the second stamped image and layered it on top of the first for a 3D effect, and painted it with distress inks...




Off to lie down - my back is killing me.. have a great weekend everyone !

1 comment:

Patti said...

once again, I am coming away with some great ideas, and NOW I finally have a weekend to put them to use! Thank you for sharing, and hope your back feels better! = (