Friday, January 16, 2009

Altered fabric boxes

Finally some 'me' time to post !

It's been crazy in the house and the girls (and me) are getting into the swing of school and 'homework' ! And we're managing to sneak in those precious evenings biking and blading at the beach too !

On the scrapping front, it's been cool and soooo need to ramp it up a notch.

Here are some altered fabric boxes for knick-knacks that were done over the festive season - in slightly different styles to suit the recipients. They're showcased on the NBKS blog :)

Just love MME's glittered Laundry Line collection which takes centerstage here. Some lace and metal for contrast and interest and a scattering of bits from Hambly, Websters, and Sassafras Lass to complete the do !



This one is just blinga-licious :)
Stuck with black and green but couldn't resist that dash of pink. Felt, trims and pom poms for that touchy feely effect :)



Thanks for dropping by ! Have a fabulous weekend everyone !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute the girls look!! :) We're also trying to start riding as a family. We'll see how that goes. :)

Love your altered box.. the layering is fantastic and I love the feminine look. :)

Sasha Farina said...

awesome work Lou. . i miss you and the girls!

Fink said...

I have a surprise for you at my blog!

jaz lee said...

gorgeous boxes lou.thus,4awards for you at my blog ;)

Jackie said...

I love those boxes, they are so cute! I left something on my blog for you!

Blue Banana said...

Oh wow! Love your cool looking projects!!