Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scraplicious August Design Team dues...

It's been a while out of the blogging world.
No apologies. Just an overwhelmed chronically tired mum, who still finds the strength to be incredibly happy :P

No less because I got to create these ! 


R doesn't look like this anymore. 
Her permanent teeth have all grown. 
She's a little more rotund,
And has an all-important air around her that says i'm a tween !


This is the new man in my life.
He's also the cause of my sleepless nights.
But I wouldn't have life any other way.
We are totally spell-bound.


This tray encapsulates my favourite photos of the moment.
I still can't believe I have a son.
Amazing.

All materials used are available at Scraplicious (Parkway Parade), and they are displayed in the shop if you'd like to take a closer look.

2 comments:

Marina Johan said...

So pretty! I love all your layouts and the colour combinations (:

Rastreator said...

This blog helps to low people. You can use their services in your work. You can read about all details of their service.