Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yosemite Mini Album

Ah..... Yosemite....
All i had were my impressions from Geography textbooks which hardly prepared me for what nature had created over millions of years.

Using Tattered Angels gatefold album, i played with distress inks, rub-ons, masking, cut-outs and stickers to create this...



close ups of the cover page...
the embossed tree as a subtle backdrop was just perfect for this album
of cos' I had to add the bling... :)

I wanted the album to also capture the "why(s) and how(s)"  of Yosemite's formation ... 

sneeks of some vistas
Kiddos at play...

But beyond the beauty, it was sharing it with family that counted :)

thanks for dropping by !

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

This is such a lovely album. Although you use only B&W, the textures made it standout !

I have a giveaway on my blog if you have the time : http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/08/kck-has-blog.html